HuffPost

HuffPost

HuffPost wants to hear from you to make sure we’re creating web and app experiences that you enjoy — and that we are covering the kinds of stories that matter most to you. We regularly review feedback to help us improve. Please help shape HuffPost by sharing your thoughts and suggestions on this forum.

To report urgent editorial issues or corrections to HuffPost, please email corrections@huffpost.com.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  1. Please search and vote before posting. If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it instead of posting the same idea again. Duplicated ideas may be removed.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. It is not designed to provide customer or tech support. You can find answers to frequently asked questions on our help site.
  3. To protect your privacy, please do not post personal information such as email addresses, phone numbers or names on the forum.
  1. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Lowell correctional institute incident

I feel that information about the recent incident at Lowell Correctional Institute should be reported on. Miami Herald has published an article about it. An inmate is now a quadriplegic after abuse by the guards. I have not seen this item in any national news.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. PLEASE, no more ads from the NRCC!

I strongly object to being exposed to “ads” from the National Republican Committee promoting false memes about Democrats. These are poorly disguised propaganda pushing the idea that Democrats have moved left and are out of control. If this continues I will stop using HuffPo as a significant source of news; and I am sure many others feel the same way.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Autoplay

Can you provide option to turn off autoplay and have click to play on videos? Very annoying to open an article and have the video play. Especially when I am at work or reading in a quiet place.
    The only option so far is to install and use an add on to block autoplay and have to turn if off and on and off again. WHAT A PAIN!
    I love HUFFPOST, it is my main news source but really dislike the autoplay thing.

Thank you!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please allow non-US citizens to subscribe to the yearly package

Please allow non-US citizens to subscribe to the yearly package.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Guest Memberships

The Washington Post offers guest access (e.g., for a spouse) with their subscriptions. Does the Huffington Post offer this option with paid, newly-created memberships?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base